Aspire Plastic Surgery’s 90 Days to New contest offers the lucky winner the chance to unveil radiant skin and a more healthy mind and body in just 90 days with a customized, comprehensive treatment plan and product regimen for skin care and health concerns—worth more than $3,500!—including:
- 2 SkinMedica TNS Essential Serums ($520 value)
- 1 SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair ($95 value)
- 1 SkinMedica Tri-Retinol Cream ($75 value)
- 1 SkinMedica Dermal Repair ($120 value)
- 1 SkinMedica Line Refine ($75 value)
- 2 SkinMedica Vitalize Peels ($350 value)
- 1 SkinMedica Daily Physical Defense SPF 30 Sunscreen ($45 value)
- Enrollment in the YOUniversity of Aspire Health ($600 value)
- Three-month membership to Massage Envy on West Jefferson with aromatherapy upgrade ($177 value; gratuity for therapist not included)
- Aspire Premier Partner Lifetime Membership ($1,500 initial cost and priceless lifelong savings)
SkinMedica’s aesthetic product line is based on the science of the skin’s own healing abilities. To counteract the effects of time, SkinMedica products contain restorative ingredients that work below the skin’s surface to regenerate the health of the skin. Scientifically proven recovery compounds include essential ingredients ranging from vitamins C and E to retinol to TNS®, SkinMedica’s patented blend of growth factors, soluble collagen, antioxidants and matrix proteins. Fine lines are reduced, age spots and discoloration fade, and skin texture and elasticity is improved.
About YOUniversity of Aspire Health
YOUniversity is a customized program led by nurse practitioner and certified nutrition and wellness consultant Jill Carnahan. It’s designed to create a healthier new you from the inside out. Best of all, YOUniversity is based on real-world situations, giving you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Steps include:
BIODYNAMIC® & ALCAT ALLERGY TESTS
Bioimpedance analysis provides a clear, documented picture of the relationship between your body composition and your health. The ALCAT 100 Food Panel provides a detailed analysis of a small blood sample, allowing you to determine with certainty which foods your body can and cannot tolerate.
PLAN FOR SUCCESS
During this session, Jill will review your Bio Evaluation and ALCAT results and help you develop a plan to reduce allergens, improve your diet and increase your energy. We will work with you to develop a personalized diet plan that will help you realize real results you can see and feel.
The next course will help you improve the health and appearance of your skin. You will meet with Jill for a Visia Photographic Skin Analysis and a MicroPeel or Microdermabrasion treatment.
Approximately 90 days after your first visit, you will return to Aspire to review your current measurements and retake the BioDynamic test—an opportunity to see the early results of your lifestyle changes!